Sunday, September 21, 2008

IRLS 675 Tech Assignments Pace

The pace of the IRLS 675 tech assignments are relatively slower than the pace of assignments from IRLS 671. Taking two courses requires much more work than taking one course. I would like to have more time to experiment with the technologies introduced in IRLS 675. A dear friend of mine who is very skilled in information technology was of the opinion that extended amounts of time (several weeks?) could be spent on many (any?) of the technologies surveyed in IRLS 675. I'm probably still adjusting to taking two classes, and will become more efficient with delivering the assignments as my method improves. I expect some of those taking only IRLS 675 (and not IRLS 671) might find the pace of IRLS 675 too slow. If so, maybe they could further delve into experimenting with the technologies. For me, I'd say I've got quite enough to do, and to keep the IRLS 675 tech assignments paced as they have been.

No comments: